RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNER PET PROMISE
As a dog owner, I do solemnly swear:
* I will never overlook my responsibilities for this living being and recognize that my dog's welfare is
totally dependent on me.
* I will always provide fresh water and quality food for my dog.
* I will socialize my dog via exposure to new people, places and other dogs.
* I will take pride in my dog's appearance with regular grooming.
* I will recognize the necessity of basic training by teaching my dog to reliably sit, stay and come when called.
* I will take my dog to the vet regularly and keep all vaccinations current.
* I will pick-up and properly dispose of my dog's waste.
* I will make sure my dog is regarded as an AKC Canine Good Citizen® by being aware of my responsibilities to my neighbors and to the community.
* I will ensure that the proper amount of exercise and mental stimulation appropriate for my dog's age, breed and energy level is provided.
* I will ensure that my dog has some form of identification (which may include collar tags, tattoo or microchip ID.)
* I will adhere to state and local licensing and leash laws.
Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience.
Monday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Doctor appointments available!
TATES CREEK ANIMAL HOSPITAL
4101 Tates Creek Centre Drive, Suite 146
Lexington, KY 40517
Phone: (859) 273-1933